Now more than ever, our eyes are on the future of the planet and its people. We know that those who live with us will shape tomorrow. You’re going to make the world kinder, healthier and smarter. You’ve told us what’s important to you at this time, and we are making it happen.
Nido Flexibility Commitment
Book now, move in when you can.
***This promotion has now ended. To see our latest offers please head to the residence you are interested in or contact us.***
As part of our commitment to you, we understand that your path to university education is looking slightly different coming academic year, which is why we had implemented our Flexible Booking Policy to help you have security of your home away from home during uncertain times. Our flexible booking policy allows:
- Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 60 days with no charges
- We’re here to support when you arrive after 60 days
- No need to pay if you’re your course is cancelled
To find out more about our Flexible Booking Policy and Terms & Conditions, please click below:
Nido Care and Cleanliness Commitment
Cleanliness and safety, with you in mind
- You’ll see us more often in high traffic communal areas, cleaning and sanitising high touch items. Think door handles, tabletops, lift buttons, exit buttons – all will be getting our undivided attention
- Social distancing is still important to keep everyone healthy, so we will ask you to limit the number of people in common spaces at any one time.
- For your safety, we have added floor stickers showing you the right distances to be apart and reconfigured layouts to maximise use of communal areas, whilst maintaining a safe distance.
Nido Safety and Security Commitment
Supporting our team so they can support you
- All our in-house teams will adhere to the latest government guidelines and safety measures.
- When in our buildings you will see hand sanitiser stations dotted around – feel free to use these, as they’re for your safety and ours.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please self-isolate and let a member of our team know so we can support you as best we can and get you access to the healthcare as required.
- Nido is big on security and safety, at all times. Our buildings have 24/7 CCTV footage and night concierge to keep you safe. Our residence phone number is 24/7 available
- Nido Groningen +31 627511390
- Nido Utrecht +31 627266544
Nido Community Commitment
Let’s meet, connect and thrive
- We know being part of a community brings comfort and happiness and we know now more than ever it is crucial to support you in joining your new Nido community when you move in with us.
- We know this because half of our Nido residents are happy with and agree there is a strong sense of community in Nido residences which is higher than all the average benchmarks in the 2020 NSHS survey.
- This upcoming Academic year, your Nido community and experience will look slightly different, but we will ensure you can easily connect with your new community at Nido through:
- Adapting our common spaces to still be enjoyed with your new friends, at a distance and with the right number of people to stay safe.
- Our virtual events programme will continue to run, until we can deliver them in person.
- Join your private FB group to meet, mix and mingle with your neighbours at your own pace or dip in and dip out as you see fit.
Nido Wellbeing Commitment
Your wellbeing comes first, always
- We will be here to help you get settled into your new home, get to know your local area and support you throughout your Nido experience to make sure it’s beyond your expectations.
- Our team has had significant training and are equipped to support our resident’s wellbeing.
- We understand that self-isolating and distancing measures can leave you feeling lonely, which is why we have a dedicated programme of wellbeing initiatives and events which you can take part in virtually and eventually in person including:
- Yoga and meditation, fitness classes how to stay motivated amongst others.
- According to the recent NSHS survey results over 66% of students living in Nido sites say their accommodation has had some form of positive impact. Meanwhile 70% agreed that Nido cares about their wellbeing
- We’ve partnered with Time for Change to continue to raise awareness about the importance of mental health and giving you access to their wealth of online resources.
Nido Design & Tech Commitment
Contact-less is the new normal
- We recognise that now more than ever; technology is a necessity. We want to create a smarter lifestyle for our Nido community and will be using design and technology to do this.
- We’ve redesigned our spaces to accommodate for social distancing measures so you can still make use of common spaces including study areas, gaming rooms, the gym, laundry facilities and private dining rooms.
- Staying connected with friends and loved ones is more important now than ever, so our wifi is available throughout the entire building that can connect up to 6 devices at any one time – perfect for online lectures or catching up with friends.
- We have launched new and enhanced digital initiatives to put you in control of your experience with us – from check-in to entering your room, we’ve gone contactless so you can sign all your forms before you join us, your welcome book will be sent to you digitally and you will find your ‘how to use guide’ for your room will be available to view at your own pace online.
- We’re offering 3D virtual tours of our studios and common rooms on our website to visit us from home. If you like to your new room live, we also offer tours via Skype or you can make an appointment to come to residence for a tour.
To read about our COVID-19 FAQs, please click below:
We will continue to focus on and enhance the safety and wellbeing of our Nido community using the latest research, technology and innovation. If there is something you’d like to see here that we haven’t included, let us know on email@example.com.